3 yrs old having high fever with running nose, severe cough, pain in feet. Taking cetamol, dcold. Viral fever only ?

My three years old baby girl is having high fever (around 103 degree) since yesterday afternoon. Fever is accompained with runnning nose and severe cough . She also says that she has pain on her feets. She is just taking cetamol and decold. Please suggest me is it only Viral fever or what? if it is viral fever how long should I wait with these two medicine only? Please suggest me, I am worried.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012