3 year old with hard immovable lump in the neck. Feeling tired, lack of appetite. Inflamed lymph node?

My 3 year old has a hard, unmovable lump on the right side of his neck just beneath the corner of his jaw and his ear. Our pediatrician said it s probably just an inflamed lymph node because he s fighting off a virus. We did have a stomach bug go through the house immediately after the lump appeared, however, he never got it. For the previous month he has been tired, not sleeping well, not eating very well and has had red circles under his eyes despite any amount of sleep he s gotten. We re calling the doctor again in the morning because it s been a week with no change, but I m hoping to hear some thoughts on this now.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013