3 year old having recurrent fever. FMF suspected. Habit of eating toothpaste. Could it be due to overdose of flourine?

Hi, my 3 years and 10 months old son has a recurrent fever almost every week for 1 to 3 days and while waiting for the genetic test as he is suspected to have FMF, I have just realized that he has been regularly eating his toothpaste (at least once a week) and that is beside what he swallows even under a supervised tooth brushing. Would you believe that those periodic attacks (fever and diarreha) are more related to the Fluorine and sorbitol overdose rather than FMF? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013