3 year old having high fever, cold and cough. Taking crocin suspension. Need help in dosage instructions

dear sir/mam, my son age 3 year 8 months old, he is suffering from high fever 102-103F n also from cold n cough since todays morning..........i was given him crocin suspension 9 ml at 7 pm but fever was not its aaprox 12 am.....i ma little bit confused for dosages plz help me doctors........i have one more medicine for fever ie. MEFTAL-P SUSPENSION...plz tell me the dosages of medicine & the interval of dosages, his body weight is approx 11.9 or 12 kg
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012