3 c-sections and one episiotomy in 2nd gravida. How many chances of getting a vbac for the fifth ?

hi there i m a mother of four kids and this is my fifth pregnancy i ve had three c-sections and one episiotomy in my 2nd gravida. kindly tell me how many chances do i have of getting a vbac as i find c-section full of troubles and worries and psychologically disturbed. will the uterine wall rupture if i go for normal my country 65% doctors say u will have a c-section. Kindly try your best to satisfy me regards , saima
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012