28 year old prescribed with Fertyl super for conception. What are the side effects and how long should I use the medication? Blood test, hormonal test, thyroid test and sperm count normal

Hi,i am husnabnd age id 37.we are trying for baby.i have been advised to take fertyl super.what are the side affescts and for how many cycles i can use this tablets.we ha gone through the tests like blood , hormonal , thyroid ,sperum count everythoing is normal.i am not aware f ovulation time.can anyone brief me this.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012