28 weeks pregnant, dizziness, cold sweats, shaking, blurred vision. Medical attention required?

I am 28 weeks pregnant. Earlier today, I got a sudden feeling of dizziness . I started sweating but it was a cold sweat. I was shaky and my ears clogged up. I felt like I was going to faint. My vision got really blurry too. I called my doctor and she told me to come in the emergency room because it was likely that I could have an infection somewhere in my body. What could this be? And should go to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013