Rapid change in vision after taking Cymbalta, blurred vision not improved. Medical side effect?

I have been taking Cymbalta for 4 months and I have noticed rapid change in my vision, I have gotten off the Cymbalta (cold turkey) and I was having dizziness and now I am using 10mg escitalopram for 4 days now the dizziness has gone away but the blurred vision has not improved. Is blurred vision caused by Cymbalta? I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia , 5 months ago, could not afford Cymbalta, will the escitalopram help with the fibromyalgia?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013