27 year old having fluctuating blood pressure. Had smoking addiction. Suggestions?

hi.... i m 27 years old .... I m a teacher i have my pressure measured two weeks ago it was 140 / 90 at night i had my pressure measured again and it was 142 / 85 after two days i tested it again in the morning and evening and it was 120 / 80 after two days i tested it again and it was 130 / 80 after two weeks i have my pressure tested again and it was 140 / 80 next day i tested it and it was 130 / 90 and this was the last time what do you think doctor ? is it high blood pressure ? note : i was smoker and i gave it up for 17 days till now .
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012