27 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows baby is in Cephalic presentation. Possibility of normal delivery?

Dear Dr, I am 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby. My ultrasound says my baby is in cephalic presentation fundal placenta grade 1, normohydramnios. Is it posible to deliver it normally? I have a blood pressure of 90/70 and I feel dizzy in the morning with slight head ache. My gynecologist gave me a Drexabion vitamin B complex+iron +folic acid. She suggest also to have some sweets if i feel dizzy. Is alright to have sweets? any foods you think is best? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Sep 2013