25 year old addicted to pain medication. Increased heart rate, difficulty in breathing. What should I do?

Yes I am a 25 year old male and addicted to pain medicine. Earlier, I took the regular amount of pain.meds I take everyday and suddenly, started having problems breathing and my heart started racing at a very fast pace and it will alson start fluttering like seven or eight.flutters at a time. Also too, at night right before I try to go to sleep, right before I fall asleep I start having problems breathing and heart starts racing again. Can you please Let me know whats wrong, whats.happening I know the.first problem is the pills and I have to stop. Im waiting on a bed in rehab right now, hope I can Im not asking for.sympathy.cuz.ive done But happening please letme know. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012