24 weeks pregnant, low placenta, some brown discharge with red clots. Should I be worried ?

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. All was going well with baby so far. I do feel baby moving regularly. The only thing doctor found so far that maybe of concern later is my placenta is low. Other than that scans shows healthy baby. I have been getting some brown discharge .. for few days it was just spotting.. Today there was a lot more, plus I noticed some dark red clots in it that were size of a pea. Should I be worried.. ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012