22 years old, feelings of laziness, anger, irritation, excessive sleepiness. Drinking coffee, sleeping late. Treatment for symptoms?

hi, i am a 22 years, male, my problem is somewhat psychological -i guess-the thing is since I ve been a fresh grad( a few months ago) i can t determine my goals, i find it really hard to study for my masters actually am not studying at all (instead of being a top student), which is really frustrating me. also i tend to be extremely lazy, could reach high anger levels if irritated (i am supposed to be a very calm and quite person) and sleepy. what should i do to get over this and get back to my life that I ve really enjoyed note: i drink about two cups of coffee a day max and i tend to sleep at 4:00 am every day if not after that.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012