22 year old having irregular periods. Is there a chance for being pregnant with low level of progesterone ?

i am 22 year old,married on august 2010, my periods are regular, but for last 2 months it delayed for 5-10 days, i did home pregnancy test but it was negative. then after consulting my doctor , i did progesterone test on day 21(9.2.2011),the level is 0.51 ng/ml,my period must occur on 20.2.2011, but till now i did not get my there a chance for being pregnant with low level of progesterone on day 21.please suggest me. i have some symptoms like tired, sensation of vomit.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011