21 year old having vomiting, throat congestion, fatigue. Taking medication for hypothyroidism. Abnormal TSH levels and cholesterol. What is wrong?

doctor, i want to know about thyrodism. i am 21 yr old girl studying msw and i take medicine for hypothyrodism for 1 year... now the tsh level is normal ... from the last time lab result.. but i am so much worried about this bocoz every time i feel something stucked in my throat and feel pain when speaking loudly.. and vomitting tendency sometimes.. always feel tired... and another problem is memory loss and ant concentrate in my studies... actually i take medicines from a physician .... not fron thyroid specialist .. first time my thyroid level is above 70.. then decreased to 10... and for 3 months i stopped medicine... and then continue to take medicine... now the tsh level is 3.07... and also cholestrol 200.... i am less aware about theproblem... did i take any other medicines ... expecting your valuable suggestions..... thank you..... -amritha.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012