21 weeks pregnant, low haemoglobin, diagnosed with placenta previa. Likely to have miscarriage?

hi, Were to start i had a misscarridge at the begining of 2012 causing me to hemmoridge and sending my hb down to 6 and ferratin to 3 i have had 2 blood transfusions and a iv iorn infusion. Only just managed to get my bloods back up to 10.7. I had the misscarridge in feb/march then conseved again in june i will be due end of febuary 2013. My hb has been realy low during this pregnancy also my ferratin. I have been dignosed now with placenta previa and want to know if this has been caused due to my previous history. And with this complication how likely am i to miscarry this pregnancy.. I am currently 21 weeks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012