20 years old have lump in the genital area. What could it be and what should i do ?

Hi.. I am 20 years old and i found a while ago w lump in my genital area under the skin it doesn't hurt when i press it and it only appears when I am in the sleeping position it doesn't appear when I am standing. It feels like a small pea and when I press it , it appears like it is moving . About a month ago or may be more I had a vaginal discharge which appears like a rose and white mucus mixed together but now there is nothing so please help me and tell me what could it be and what should i do ? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011