2 years old suffering from constipation, can yoga help on this ?

Dear Doctor , My daughter is two years old and is suffering from constipation . Doctor suggested her with cremaffin, initially it worked for her. Now that ,She doesn t have proper appetite, doesn t have liking for any kind of foods even chocolates except very few like egg, carrot, rarely biscuits, curd rice etc., She like s orange juice more and we give her regularly by adding palm candy. I forcely let her to take greens in daily food. sometimes it work her for free stools, at times this even is not working. Kindly suggest me with food habits that could get rid of her constipation issues. Would yoga do good for her?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011