2 year old with diarrhea and vomiting. Blotchy pale face. Should I be worried about the rash?

I think myself and my 2yr 10month old daughter have had novovirus. Started 53hrs ago. Vomiting stopped after 10 hours. Diarrhea stopped for me after 30hours. My daughter is having to wear pull ups again due to following through when she passes gas. This morning she has a blotchy face and is pale. She is in relatively good spirits but complaining of a grumbly tummy. What is this rash? Should I be concerned??
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013