1week baby, not having milk, suspected hypothyroidism, rh- and rh+, taken precautions. Any relationship between hypothyroidism and rh?

Hi doc,my wife gave birth to a child before a week and we she noticed that the baby is not taking any milk! Our doctor suspect hypothyroidism and we r waiting the lab result tomorrow. My wife is Rh- and i am Rh +,my question is is there any relationship between hypothyroidism and Rh factor? we did all the precautionary measures before the birth of the my baby and my wife is living in Africa! Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013