18 yrs old, lower back pain, bruising and red dots around shoulder joints. Any advice?

I am 18 years old and have had lower back pain for the last 9 months. With no apparent reason for its beggining, the pain sways between mild and excrutiating. I have seen 3 seperate physio s for up to 2 months each, they make the pain go away and then for no reason it will gradually come back, and I will need to start seeing a physio again (none of them have been able to properly diagnose the problem) I have also started to get unexplained bruising and red dotes around my shoulder joints, and the joints themselves feel weak. Any advice? No one so far has been able to help and all the doctors do is give me painkillers
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012