18 year old having nausea, pain in lower abdomen. Had stale food. Is it due to pregnancy or food poisoning?

Hi. Im 18 and just had a baby and would like an answer..I have been feeling ill for four days now. I feel like I m going to throw up and I sometimes get strikin aches in my lower left and right abdominal. I also ate salad dressing that was 7 months overdue. But I didn t know if it was food poisoning because I m not throwing up or having diarrhea ..just the throwing up feeling. My stomach aches come and go through out the day and when they come my cheat sometimes gets tight or I get a faint dizzy feeling. please help me!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012