18 year old having excessively sleepy, difficulty in focusing the eyes to read. Glasses suggested. Do I have any major problems?

Hi im an 18 year old girl habing some issues and wondering if these symptoms im hacing are serious. I feel tired all the time I get 8 hrs of sleep and try to carry on with my day byt than Ill just somehow end up falling asleep and my 8hrs turns into 12. Also I have problems focusing my eyes I try to read or write or anything and it makes me more tire. Ive been to an optomatrist and they said my eyes arebt bad enough to get glasses. And my list of symptoms go obn its strange utas as though I can feel tge blood in my body ciruculatling badly tgrought my body. Am i judt paranoid are these symptoms normal?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012