18 year old having episodes of severe stomach pain, sweating and fluttering in stomach. Need investigation?

my 18 year old son has a quick attack of a severe stomach ache and was sweating profussly, The pain lasted about 15 minutes...this is the second time this has happened in a4 months. He is going to college in 7 this something that needs to get investiaged immediatately. After the attach je was fine and we spent the day water rafting, out to dnner and he was fine. He has also complained of a fluttering in his stomach whic h i htought was nerves as he is soon to be moving away to college for the first time.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012