18 weeks pregnant, conceived through IVF, have bleeding, vaginal itching. No relief with clingen. Cause?

hi doctor, now i am 18 weeks pregnant( ivf ) i have bleeding since 8 weeks. at 15 weeks usg result was retrop located clot(++).after that i have black colour cloted blood . now i have vaginal itching. doctor told me there is infection,and prescibed clingen vaginal suppository.still i have itching and when using this capsule that time i have red colour bleeding, its coming like lubricants. pls doctor what is the prblm? pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012