17 years old, unprotected sex, pull out method not used, white vaginal discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Hi, my names Brittany. I m 17 & wondering if I could be pregnant. Me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex & not using the pull out method. I don t know when I ovulate or anything like that. I took a test about 5 days ago & it came up invalid. I ve been having a white discharge (dosent have odor) & the last time we had unprotected sex was on 5-24-12. Is their any signs I should look for before it will come up positive on test?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012