17 years old, smoking multiple cigarettes daily, wheezing on breathing, bronchitis. Lung cancer?

hello, my name is XXXXX and i have been smoking for about a year 3-7 times daily i am 17 years old and just recovered from bronchitis , well atleast thought so..i still have a wheeze in a deep breath i take not a high pitched sounding wheeze more like a crackily noise..i have been told im a hypochondriact (do not know if i spelt that correctly) and have been thinking i have lung cancer , people tell me your a kid only been smoking a year its impossible you have lung cancer you just have smokers lungs. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012