17 year old with itchy rash on the hand, fluid filled blisters on the wrist. Fungal infection?

hi, i m an 17 year old female and i have an itchy rash that appeared on the top of my hand out of no where a few days ago. it started out as a cluster on my wrist with one or two sporadic tiny fluid filled bumps towards the center of my hand. fast forward 3 days later and my hand now looks like it s been covered with a blanked of a toads skin. this isn t the first time it s happened though, i ve had it twice on my face and one time before on both of my hands and all of those came along for the first time when i moved from california to new jersey and then back again. my 18th birthday is in about two weeks so i don t know if it s stressed induced or some sort of fungus? i need some answers because i just can t have this going on for 3 months and then disappearing again.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013