16 years with a swollen pimple in the vagina. Not sexually active. Treatment?

Hi, may I ask,im 16years and i am not sexual active reason i say so is cause i have a huge,larger ,long swollen pimple with a red head on my butt line near my V .its very painful i cnt even walk,i cnt pop it...it is very,highly painful ...i cnt walk or sit well....my mom is a nurse im scared to tell her cause she will think i am sexual active which im not i dnt knw y i have it but i normally get small ones before my periods..but i think its cause of my bad skin,my face is ful of scars and pimples plus blackheads ..i hide myself from people cause of tht i have no money 2 see a dermtologist...help me?how can i get rid of it i dnt what anothr scar in my v i am already planin never to have sex cause of them? i dnt own a credit card and im from south africa?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012