16 year old, have pain in kidney, blood in urine, labs shows high protein ratio in urine, diagnosed to be infection. Kidney stones?

I have a really hard pain in my right Kidney, it started with blood coming out with the urine for like three days even though there was pure blood coming out as drops when I finish peeping (without urine), it used to pain me a lot, by the way I went to a near hospital as an emergency case, they took a sample of my urine and blood and they found that I had a high protein ratio in my urine. After leaving the hospital I felt in pain in my right Kidney and it s still paining me till now even though the blood stopped coming out with my urine since that day but my Kidney is still paining and pain comes in waves. After like two hours I have to go to the hospital for ultrasound picture to my Kidneys, the doctor says that it s an infection while I think it s Kidney stones but he says that it can t be Kidney stones due to my age he thinks it s impossible. I m 16 years old and I just want to ask about what you think that I really have, would be really thankful if you help.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012