16 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows amniotic band. Will i have normal birth?

Hi I had a 16 week scan done and the ultrasound lady said the baby if fine and healthy nothing wrong but at the end she said I had an amniotic band its connected to the wall one side side to the other she said its not near the baby and everythings fine and nothing to worry about I didnt not know what an amniotic band was untill I looked on Google and now I am really worried, can the band go away is it less harmless to the baby as the baby grows can I have a normal birth I hope you can help with my questions many thanks Tiffany
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013