15 year old with irregular periods, brownish spotting. Anything to be worried?

Hi I'm 15 and I havnt had my periods for like 5 months (not pregnant) but I got them at the start of march and iv still got them now sometimes they come out red and heaps of blood and sometimes they come out really yuky brown and it looks like dirt :/ just wondering if it's okay or could u tell me what's wrong ? Not really worried my mum and aunty said they had that when they were younger and mum said if there was something wrong she would make me I to the doctors !!! ...(I don't really like the doctors ) thanks heaps .... Ps I'm not really worried
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013