14 year old, severe nose bleeds, chronic condition, no allergies, bleeding from mouth. History of alopecia, small bladder. Causes?

hi I m 14 years old and have been getting really bad nose bleeds since I was about 10 years old. I don t have any idea where they come from because I don t pick my nose and I don t really have any allergies. They happen all throughout the year too. If I get one, they continue for about two weeks and I ll get at least 2-4 a day. Last night I got one and blood was gushing out of my mouth too. I was basically throwing it up and I did not once tilt my head back. It looked like a horror movie or if I got stabbed in the throat or something. I also have Alopecia and a bladder that s that size of a 7 year old just to let you know. But anyway, should I be concerned about this?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012