14 year old overweight trying to lose weight. Feeling feverish and dizzy. Low blood pressure?

Hi my daughter is 14 & weighs 108kgs. The doc suggested she lose weight so i am dieting with her for encourAgement. She skipped lunch today but had pumpkin soup for dinner & thin steak with peas & corn. After dinner we went for a 45min walk but when we got back she got feverish & dizzy & then felt nauseas. I have put her to bed but she says her head really hurts. Can i give her panadol? Is this a sign of high or low blood pressure?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013