13 year old with headaches after putting on the braces. Allergy?

I have a friend whose 13 yr old daughter has had persisted heachaches for about 6 months, sometimes can t go to school for days, has ended up in emergency dept and hospital several times but still no relief or diagnosis for her except maybe tension!!!But headaches starting occurring re day after having braces on. Coul there be some reaaction to the braces, such as the tension of the braces or some type of allergy to the type of metal the braces are made of. This girl is a great kid no problems, loved her studies and sport but her dentist says no problem with brace, cany you help me, to help my friends daughter Tiffanny, Dianne
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013