12 years old, showing violent behavior, anger, restlessness. Causes and treatment?

i have a 12 year old son he has behaviour problems and at times like a switch can turn quite violent and angry without provacation have had ongoing problems with my son for 8 years now he attended a behaviour school in chch for a year this helped the family by not being in the firing line but doesnt seem to have had a lot of effect on my son i have been to a lot of medical people to no availhe is disruptive in class pen tapping whistling and generally being a nuisance he is quite intelligent at school he is heading to college next year and wonder how this is going to work
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012