11 weeks pregnant, cramps in lower left side of abdomen after crying and fighting with partner. Cause of worry?

I am 11 weeks pregnant. I got into an arguement with my partner 3 nights ago, when I calmed down from crying I noticed a cramp in my lower left side. It was pretty annoying and I could really feel it for about an hour.. Now , three days later, i still have a dull, achy cramp in my lower left side. I didnt have this cramp before my 15 minute crying spell. What could this be? ps, had my first ultrasound apt. today, huge snow storm and car wouldnt start so re scheduled for a week from now, which is making my worrying worse!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013