10 month old having high fever and swollen throat, prescribed crocin, augmentin. Fever not subsiding. What to do ?

hi, my daughter is 10 month old and she is suffering from high fever (100 deg F to 101.8 deg F) and swollen throat .. this is since last 2-3 days .. pediatrician recommended to give crocin syrup (125 mg/5ml) and maftal - p alternatively in 4-6 hrs , and also augmentin syrup (3 ml twice a day) .. but the fever comes back once the medicine effect is over and is not subsiding . what do we do now ?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012