10 month old child, fever, reddish around eyes, watery stools, ear infection. Causes?

My 10 month old son has had a fever of 100 to 101over the last three days. Now I m noticing that around his eyes, like his eyelids i guess, are reddish. Also he has runny pooh. He is just getting over an ear infection . His dr check his ears &chills they are netter &chills she told us tokeep an eye on the fever and if more symptoms come up to bring him back. So, is these reasons to go back, or is it just teething?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012