1 yr old has cold palms, sweating all over body after treatment for cold, fever. What to do ?

Hi! I am AAA, got a son of one year old, few days back he has cold and fever however after some medication given by our local doctor he was well for few days and developed a new symptoms of cold palms and sweating all over the body frequently, he plays and is quite active but i feel this is not normal and went to our doctor and has prescribe an anti biotic, what shall i do, need an expert advice pls help me to help my son
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012