1 year old, having running nose. Wants to take mucolite drops, zedex-p. Correct treatment?

my kid (1 year old)started to have running nose ...she is not able to sleep as she s not able to breathe easily because of this...previously her doctor prescribed Mucolite drops and zedex-p along with nasivion drops. i m not sure which one of these is for running nose. Please let me know what can i give her. Also i started giving her curd rice since yesterday, is this because of that..can i stop giving curd rice again. Please clarify?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012