i have smoked marijuana and i have taken 1mg Risperidone

Question
i have smoked marijuana and i have taken 1mg Risperidone.
what will be the side effects ?
if i do this for one week what will happen to my mental health ?
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

If you have been prescribed Risperidone, marijuana should absolutely NOT be used. Marijuana has negative effects on the brain including worsening of mood disorder, anxiety, and psychosis, all of which the Risperidone is trying very hard to treat. Marijuana will make the medication useless. Furthermore, side effects of combining these two things include dry mouth, panic, and confusion. Do not use marijuana at all -- stick with the Risperidone which will help you.

Please rate and close your answer when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers

Follow-up: i have smoked marijuana and i have taken 1mg Risperidone 2 minutes later
?????