Will Kare Pills help my Penis Grower longer?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2014
Apr 2014

Radiologist
Question
I want buy Kare Pills make my Penis Grower longer my Penis is 4 inch all women laugh at me I am cry cry whooo whooo all time bad dream about my penis no good please help me my penis grower longer make me happy for girly.... I want stop 8 Inch It enough for me... Thank you buddy helpfully me want buy Kare Pills make my Penis Grower longer my Penis is 4 inch all women laugh at me I am cry cry whooo whooo all time bad dream about my penis no good please help me my penis grower longer make me happy for girly.... I want stop 8 Inch It enough for me... Thank you buddy helpfully me
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Your size is absolutely normal. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You shouldn't worry.Your penis size is absolutely normal and it is not possible to increase penis size at this age by any means.Every one will make money and make you fool by such commitments of increasing the size. Your penis size is alright for sex.You shouldn't worry at all. Only 3-4 cm size penis is sufficient for female orgasm. Only outer 1/3 rd of vagina is sensitive for sex and 4 inch erect penis is sufficient. I hope you will understand the things and please don't get disheartened by small size.You are as normal as other people and very much capable for sex. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Will Kare Pills help my Penis Grower longer? 2 hours later
my 4 inch not happy when sex 10 min cum come out same small... I want longer sex about 1 hour and long penis please I am cry it short sex she not happy I did pick all time she like me lick pussy make cum juices taste good please what about my penis grower and cum lots juice please I want kare pills please give prefect grower penis and cum too tell me Honsetly from God will Bless you for help me I am deaf male old 43 male please help me I wanted sex and makelove longer and penis get big one please... Thank you ur helpfully me

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer: You are absolutely normal. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing back Dear you have to understand one thing that human organs grow only for certain age.Your age is 43 years and there is no possibility of further growth any more. But as already discussed,your penis size is absolutely normal.It is purely state of mind.It is myth that longer penis gives more satisfaction to females.This is not the actual fact at all.Only outer one third of vagina is sensitive for sex.Females can feel penis in that region only.So,it doesn't matter how long penis do you have because females can't feel beyond outer 1/3 rd of vagina. During sex,actual time of coitus is not one hour.It is practically very long and it is considered as abnormal.Very long coitus has its disadvantages.Actual time is 10-15 minutes only.So,you shouldn't try to prolong it. In fact fore play is most important for females compared to time of stroking and size of penis. Vagina secretes fluids naturally during stimulation and it has no side effects. Amount of semen depends upon many things like frequency of ejaculation,diet,race,stature etc. If necessary you can take help from psychologist and may need counselling. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Will Kare Pills help my Penis Grower longer? 48 minutes later
I did buy them $ 50.00 name is xanger blue pills I take it not work they are tricky me for money I ask them are doctor??? They say no doctor why foolish me. I hear many people say need hurry see kare doctor are care about penis grower and longer penis make women and female will say come more longer her and him life not fair about me my small penis short cum.... they say shot in penis make grower and hard see why you not tell me honest stop please give me best work for me penis growing penis make her happy please thank you no more blah blah like you say huh

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer: You can try jelqing method. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing back You can try one method of milking the penis known as Jelqing. It is a physical-therapy technique claim to elongate penis by increasing blood supply and improvement of blood circulation.It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans. However it is not medically proved. Jelqing could also cause damage to penis if done incorrectly and it may result in tearing of blood vessels,scar formation, pain, disfigurement etc. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Will Kare Pills help my Penis Grower longer? 5 hours later
I can try one method of milking the penis known as Jelqing. I never used that it new to me I am happy ur help please I can order that please how many cost with tax.... My address is 5931 HwY 159 E,,,,,, Bellville Tx 77418 please send I want buy it you can take it money for me Thankfully you my Brother..... shhh don't no one know ... might girl will shock me thank I little cry for ur Helpfully me

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Jelqing is practiced by hand. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing back Jelqing is practiced by hand only. It doesn't require any machine. You can do it at your home. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX