Why is my baby getting irritated?
User rating for this question
My 4 months baby girl, from last one week she is sleep only 7-9 hrs a day and rest of the time always need someone to be with her everytime and also gets irritate. Please suggest.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 23 hours later
Brief Answer: Looks a normal phase in development. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. As the age increases, infant's sleeping time decreases, so nothing to worry about the sleep pattern. During wake up time, kids get boredom easily so they will cry for attention. So someone has to pick up the child for holding and interaction. So when the child is alert and awake, try to engage him with words, sounds, and colorful toys. As the age increases, kids try to interact with people and explore the environment with their inherent capabilities of vision, sound, and sensations. If the child is healthy, active, feeding well, and gaining adequate weight, then nothing to worry. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- Fever teething on tylenol why is baby irritated
- Hand skin peeling and blister
- Toddler fell on cheek
- Fourteen month old with red cheeks
- Hard bump on elbow underneath skin
- Hard and mottled scar
- Why am i getting penis irritation
- Why babies get stiff neck
- Fever red cheeks and runny nose
- Glaucoma with copd treatment
- No fever runny nose red cheeks
- On amoxicillin over dose why is the baby irritated now
- Hcg burning throat
- Why is my baby getting irritated
- Phunsi on infants cheeks