Why do black spots appear on my face as soon as I go outside ?

This is something that has been bugging me for the past 2 years. I'm 22 years old right now, so it started when I was about 20. I have mild acne but i treat it with skin products and have nice clear skin because of it. Anyway, my nice clear skin is always being covered in something that I have no idea what it is. I get these black spots (no they are NOT blackheads) every time I step one foot outside. These black spots are always around my cheek bone area. I thought they were blackheads when I first started to notice them, but they easily go away if I wash my face, or wipe them with a wet towel. But when I do wash these black spots away, they come RIGHT back if I step outside again. I'm beginning to think that it’s just outside dirt that sticks to my face, because I cannot come up with another conclusion. How do I prevent these black specs on my face from showing? It’s embarrassing seeing black spots all over my face that keep coming back even after I wash my face. I cannot be outside for more than 5 minutes without getting them. Are my pores that big that they are able to contain dirt? I’ve tried using different acne products to see if it was the acne solutions that were causing it, but even when using different products, I still get the black spots.
I looked at a similar question on here regarding someone having black specs on their face, and someone said it was chromhidrosis. But I don't believe I have that, my black spots don’t "ooze" or anything... I'm pretty sure it’s not sweat since the black spots are dry.

PLEASE help me out!
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 2 hours later

Thank you for the query,

I have to appreciate that you have done a good home work here ,as you have nearly mentioned all common possibilities in your case.

So, for this reason I would like to have a closer look at the lesion and would appreciate if you can post a close up picture of yours and the lesion,so that I can suggest you better.You can send it at YYYY@YYYY do mention "ATTN Dr.Bharat chawda" as subject.Also kindly reply to this post saying that you have mailed a picture.

I would also like to know what you use on your face as a daily routine and what is your skin type and complexion.

Have you tried any treatment or consulted a dermatologist for same .

While going through your mail ,even I thought of chromhidrosis as a possibility (which I still feel as a good possibility). Because there are hardly any condition which would come and vanish so fast.

There are certain patient who do get freckles on sun exposure ,but then that should not get wiped off by a towel or be so easily scrubbed off as you mentioned.

Yes,big pores at times can lodge dirt in them ,but the possibility of it seems to be bleak.

Please reply back with the above answers & the pictures ,as this will help me in suggesting you better.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr.Bharat chawda