Why do I feel weak and tired after sex?

i feel weak n tired after sex............ as well from last some days not at all feeling hungry even after a good workout. and i got married soon means in the age of 16. now i m 18...
Posted Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 9 minutes later
The symptom of of easy fatiguability (feeling of weakness n tiredness) can be due to a variety of reasons. The common one's are anemia (low hemoglobin), thyroid problems, heart problems, chest problems n few other diseases. Many of these can be detected by examination by doctor and simple tests. You need to be evaluated by a physician and he will advice tests depending on the examination findings.
Since you were married early and if there are many stresses going on in the family then that also could be the cause of these symptoms.
A general physician should be able to help you.
Hope that answers your query. If there are more queries, i will be happy to answer.
Good luck.
Follow-up: Why do I feel weak and tired after sex? 2 hours later
is it because of having sex in this age?
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 14 hours later
I do not think that problem is because of having sex at this age. At 18 years one can enjoy a fully active sexual life.
Good luck.