Why did I get a deep lower stomach pain while having sex ?

while having sex wit my boyfriendwhile having sex with my boyfriend a XXXXXXX pain on my lower stomach came to me. and he even said he felt like a wall and when we had sex before it hurt also. and this just started like a week ago. i need help plz im worried.
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Women's Health
Follow-up: Why did I get a deep lower stomach pain while having sex ? 18 minutes later
and also it hurt on my right and left lower stomach. in other words it hurts when we had sex and last night it felt like it was gonna hurt, thats why i told him to go worried that its n hiv or aids. and also its already been two months that he started coming inside me and im not pregnant. i mean i know that wont happen in the first night but i really want a baby and im afraid my lower stomach pains have something to do with it....
Follow-up: Why did I get a deep lower stomach pain while having sex ? 10 hours later
i suffer of constipation and all of a sudden i was able to go to the restroom everyday. then again it started actually to hurt in my lower back where i forced myself to go to the restroom. i also noticed that after the pain and everythin i go my period BUT the wierd thing was that it was lighter than ever!!! AND also it only lasted THREE days when i usually get it for 5 to 7 days
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 7 hours later
Hello ,

You are having dyspareunia means painful intercourse,
The causes can be pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis.
Stress can be one of the factors.
I would suggest you to get your pelvic ultrasound done so as to exclude any cyst in the ovaries. Chocolate cysts or endometriosis can cause this type of pain.

Constipation can aggravate this pain.

Irregular bleeding can be due to anaemia and stress.

Get your hormonal assay done , FSH on day three of your cycle , serum progesterone levels in the post ovulatory phase and follicular studies on 11th to 14th day of the cycle.

For constipation drink lot of water and fluids , take food XXXXXXX in fiber like cereals , oats , avoid junk food and bread.

For the relief of pain you can take tablet dicyclomine hydrochloride and mefenemic acid combinations, one tablet as and when required.
Hot water bottle can give some relief.

Any further query is most welcome