Why am I getting white spots on face?

Jul 2012

my face is getting white spots.and i concern wid the doctor but he gave me stomach worm medicine .but i find no improvement so kindly advice me some solution ,because it already passed 20 days but my face spots are spreading..into my right chicks..
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 33 minutes later
I read your descripotion & saw the digital photos of the prescriptions you put up.
It would be nice if you put up a photograph of the afflicted area!
These pigment issues whether light or dark patches, take time to resolve & repigment or depigment as the case may be.
In addition to your above treatment regime, might i suggest the regular use of a standard sun-screen (assuming you have one in your possession). Remember to use it 20 mts before sun exposure or before you step out from XXXXXXX to dusk (till there is light around as UV light may be responsible & this is present even on cloudy days & in the shade)!
Deworming is standard practice assuming the doctor felt it was a condition called Pityriasis XXXXXXX ..dont worry big names..all we want is for you to get better.
Dont worry, these things take time. Relax..all will be well..await your clear digital photograph of the face lesions!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India