Why am I getting mild brownish spotting without abdominal pain?

hello iam XXXXXXX i had ectopic last oct after that i had taken tb med for 6 months and now ultra sound and hsg report are good. I had my last period on sept 17 at oct 15 iwas spotting brown but from next day sometime brown sometime black and sometime red also. The amount is less that when i wipe with tissue paper it diappearin first wipe it has been continuing till today please help me iam very tense about this there is no abdomen pain
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
The mild brownish spotting that you are having is likely to turn into a full flow period over next 1-2 days. Sometimes such minor spotting preceeds the actual bleeding. Please do not worry.
In case the proper bleeding does not start in next few days the hormonal imbalance and anaemia needs to be ruled pout after proper blood investigations.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.