Why am I feeling heavy headed and uncomfortable while breathing?

Hi, i've been feeling this kind of heavy headed, all the time...and everytime i concentrate on whatever abtalk while on university or even while talking with friends ...i can stay at the same position my head hurts al lot on all of those of those situation ....even XXXXXXX breathing hurts my or makes me feel my i ask what the cause of all this....????
Posted Thu, 6 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later

Headache occurs due to wide variety of cause. From unknown factors to stress / tension, sinus issues, refractory errors, migraines, intracranial pathologies to systemic infections - many other conditions can cause headaches as described by you.

Of all the causes, benign intracranial hypertension which produces similar symptoms like yours needs special attention. In this disease there is minimal increase in intracranial pressure due to either increased cerebrospinal fluid production or its decrease absorption. I feel you need to rule this out.

I would like to know if you are having headache and problem in bowel and bladder habit too.

To rule out intracranial hypertension, MRI brain is diagnostic investigation, I urge you to consult your physician and discuss about this option. Treatment can be planned accordingly.

Hope you have got answer for your query, any follow ups are welcome.